The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Haha, nice

Hilarious inspiration. Shoddy as some of the guys looked I liked the facebook page part, his profile and all.

Good work. And I was about to say something about being hit by a car more often to get more inspiration.

Brawl: Snake VS Link Brawl: Snake VS Link

Pretty nice

I liked how this battle was turned into sprite form, especially some of the items (and of course, Little Mac). Plus, I laughed at how Snake was quickly frustrated at how he didn't get the smash ball and was blown away.

So nice job for making the top 10 of today.

Katonika 3rd Gear Katonika 3rd Gear

Missing things, but good.

What was good:
-Some of the story
-Bit of a nightmare-ish to humor tone
-Characters were alright

Missing:
Buttons for automatically moving ahead after someone talks? That or voice acting maybe. See if you can find some.

Overall: As Pico would say...'Not bad. In fact, I liked it.'

art in the playground art in the playground

Haha, I liked it.

Haha, 'probing' the minds of 11-year-olds. Interesting way of putting it. Obviously coming from 5th or 6th graders, the voices sounded funny, put with their odd conversations, which could make anyone feel innocent when they were young.

Good project. Shame it had to be your last.

Helping is a Crime(scene) Helping is a Crime(scene)

It looks great for a first

It lacks a preloader and such, but seeing as it was a school project, I can probably let that slide.

A lot of the stuff looked very good, including the people. The backgrounds, building, and such could've still used a bit of work though.

Look forward to seeing the next part so long as you submit it at a convenient time for me to catch it.

Neon-Crepth responds:

thank you for the compliments. i will take your advice to mind. but seriously, unless i'm really into it, don't count on the second part. I have this other idea for an animation that i will spend the better half of the summer on.

i'll be sure to tell you when that's submitted if you'd like though... ^^

LoT: Zelda Princess LoT: Zelda Princess

It was alright, despite length

The Zelda characters appearing in the movie looked rather nice, as much did the preloader. It was short, yeah, but an alright one at that, which is probably my only recommendation in making a better flash. Maybe even take what you have and add some more to it.

Snow-Fox responds:

it was supposed to be longer, but it was cut down because of terribleness in the script

HP and the order of fries HP and the order of fries

Found it rather odd

I'd have to say that while the character looks were alright, the low similar voices and few good jokes kind of put dirt on this movie.

Magneto's cameo seemed rather funny though. Though I'm sure the girl who you made it for was quite offended at the naked black guy. And if not, well lucky you.

Anywho, alright job. Only real improvement that should be made is the sound.

yarvenclog responds:

The voice acting is a recurring problem that I really need to work on. But I never actually made it for a girl, because we broke up a long time ago, but Im thinking that I just might send the movie to her just to see how offended she gets.

Battlepark Battlepark

Funny, and awesome

Yeah, like you said, it happened to be slightly laggy at the end, but I found some of the deaths and noises the guys made to be rather funny. Shame that other guy's site doesn't exist anymore, but I guess that's what happens with time.

Of course, since Ringfingers' done with his sequels, ever consider making some of your own?

FatRat66 responds:

Hehe, 4 more years of madness? No thanks! I had a great time making it but I doubt I'll do another one like this :P

Valentines Day :) Valentines Day :)

Golden ending I'll always remember

Screw how long it was. It looked good, and the humor at the ending was just golden. No Prince Charming here, I guess. Only a left out rape scene that was waiting to happen.

My Mummy Says I'm Funny My Mummy Says I'm Funny

Heh heh. Nice

Didn't get the first few jokes all that much (probably because he's supposed to be a bad comedian?) but the animation looked good. Best part was when all the slaves got run over by the block.
Good job on the above 3.00 score, too.