She_Remix [Box-Killa] She_Remix [Box-Killa]

Catchy piano tune

Pretty much the title. Sounds pretty good along the lines of other 'fantasy' or 'light step' kinds of music here.

I'd recommend making a loop of the main part if possible, since a song like this could go well in planned submissions.

But by all means, good music.

Tetris Dirty Remix Tetris Dirty Remix

One of the best remixes

I loved how you included a lot of the main music selections and even tetris sounds and just jumbled them together with varying speeds that come who knows when. Must've been a lot of instruments used for this. I can imagine you right now in a swivel chair spinning around trying to play every instrumental part at the right moment. That or you being a record mixer. Either way, you win. The last part was the best of all, as it had a slow trance in it, along with tetris explosions. Only problem was that it didn't stop when prompted to. It just went right back to the beginning. But who would care about that? This rocks!

HouseMasta responds:

its loopable!!!! thats the beauty of this song. when you stream in NG, it automatically loops, so i decided to make it flow better!

Sky fort Sky fort

Great, but didn't feel perfect

Hence the name "Sky Fort", a lot of us would expect more flutes in this tune, considering the fact that the only real place you'll be able to find a sky fortress is somewhere in an anime or manga, which involves a lot of flute/piccolo playing. However, the long notes in the tune sounded really cool. I can picture that with some sort of warped hallway being traveled down. For the drum beat, it was unique but there was a bit too much of drums in it. So overall, good job with the audio. Not perfect but I still like it pretty much.

-Moon Dance- (2:24) -Moon Dance- (2:24)

Cool beat

I found this to be rather funky if you ask me. But if you were to ask a music expert about this, they'd probably say that the beginning was a tad bit faster pace than the rest of the song. During the middle of the song, I heard what seemengly sounded like differently tuned cowbells (?). So until you respond telling me what on earth those things are, I'll be stuck wondering "What IS that?" So other than the faster-paced beginning, the audio was good. You should try some more "new wave" kind of songs.

Gloom Gloom

A little too soft in the sound

The tempo sounded pretty good, but the entire thing overall was a little too soft, making it not very hearable if it were to go into a movie and someone's watching it with crappy speakers. It also repeated itself during the beginning and middle parts too. But I'd have to say I liked the near-ending part. Sounded like a piece from "Move it" (think "I like to move it, move it). So it wasn't a great audio but it wasn't near bad.

Faded Playground Faded Playground

Not my thing but I still liked it

I've heard those kinds of music tunes before, so it's not what I can call completely original, but I was still able to somewhat like it. The drum part mixed in with the music part well and it nearly sounded like a tetris song, too. All in all, it was a good mix.

The Struggle Within The Struggle Within

Close but no cigar

While the vocalist and drums sounded pretty nice, the tone got kind of repetitive at the beginning more than it should've. Also (no offense) the song sounds sorta emo/goth, which not a lot of NGers are not into. Hope Wylo approves of this about as much as I do!

Quickbeam responds:

Yeah me too! Thanks for your review mate!

Close Combat Close Combat

Nice trance with a techno feel

If you say this is only a part of it, I'm just going to assume that the entire song is just plain awesome. It has a mix of everything from violin-like parts to techno beats. This and plenty of other songs make it seem obvious as to why you're the best audio artist here. Once I make flash, I'll likely use one of your songs...maybe even this one!

Flashburn - Crimson Keys Flashburn - Crimson Keys

Just awesome

For music with a majority of piano in it, this track is awesome! It's just too bad there's no favorites section to place all your favorite audio in though so I can listen to it a lot. Oh well, this track rocked and is just begging for a diamond track.

Flashburn responds:

i wish there was a spot for fave audio tracks... there definetly needs to be one

Streams of Light Streams of Light

Liked it but wasn't perfect

A lot of audio artists can make those kinds of sounds but only you could do such a thing as to make it into a real song (or mix or whatever it is). Except I doubt that those kinds of notes would go along with bright shining lights. Just an opinion. But I hope to see more from you anyway.

blue-eyez responds:

thanks for the review. The name "streams of light" was created in a bit of a half assed way to be honest. I usually don't know what to call my songs, the sound of them is most important for me. I just had the idea of the name "streams of light" at the same time that i wanted to submit this so that's why it might not sound quite true to the visual idea of the title.